It has been quite I while since I have bared my soul to you all. I haven't fallen out of love with you all, I have just been super busy. Applying to medical school is tedious work. I probably have not taken it as seriously as I should though, and there are many reasons for that. The first being, I didn't want to apply this year!! I let external factors influence my decisions and now I am compelled to be stressed out about a process I really didn't want to partake in until May of this year. All this being said, I had one meh interview and my top choice school is pretty much telling me to retake the MCATs and reapply next year (i.e. 2012) which is what I am about to do....on Saturday. Pray for me yall!
Now on the the juicy stuff.
Work: Updates include
- My boss got fired- so this happened fairly recently. It was so strange because I was starting to think that he actually understood what I did. But he is gone and we have to move one. What was not surprising was the fact that they also fired this OTHER manager. That place is so out of control.
- Certain employees remain lazy- I would LOVE to be able to come to work at 11, walk around and gossip all day, play solitaire, listen to 90's R&B music and leave at 4. But I have a little bit more integrity than that. I like feeling that I spent the day doing something that had a positive impact on the world...THE WORLD! lol
- Bitches at work remain simple minded and stupid- this one is pretty self explanatory.
- I actually feel like what I am doing is making a difference- this one also.
- I need to find a new job before I lose my mind- while I am slightly fulfilled if one more bastard tries to come for me imma have to read them from the table of contents to the glossary.
- I realize that I am a good networker!!- I freaking love it. I take pride in my work. And I am damn good at it and when others recognize that I freaking looooove it. I work for my damn paycheck!
- I feel like for the next year, if I don't get into school I want a job where I can travel. Yes I want to travel...I want to take at least three trips this year...and imma do it damnit!
Personal Life Updates:
- My sister needs to focus- I dont know what her issue is but she needs to get her life. I cant deal with her lack of focus and...yes that's all I have to say about that.
- I continue actively ignoring my mother and her crazy drama- I don't do drama and I don't do crazy. Life is too short to put up with certain types of people and their behavior.
- I realized that in my 28 years I could not recall one single instance where I was anywhere with both my parents (sad huh?)
- I need to move...I need more space!- I want a balcony....and a bedroom and a reason to buy a new couch.
- My hair is growing back!!! Yaaah natural---im at about 5 inches...padapbapbapbaaaa....im love it!
I cant think of anything else for now, but that could be because I am tired but that my lovelies is my life right now...I will report back next weekend after my Cherry Blosson trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment